【詩篇 51 / Psalm 51】- Melody Hwang 黃友聞 自由敬拜 LIVE
================
敬拜用,歡迎使用。
版權歸創作樂團歌手所有。
如有侵權請告知。
Please email us directly
if there are any copyright issues
and we will take care of it.
================
敬拜原片
https://youtu.be/G0let-4vBuQ
大衛與拔示巴同室以後,先知拿單來見他。他作這詩,交於伶長。
To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet went to him , after he had gone in to Bathsheba.
神啊,求你按你的慈愛憐恤我,按你豐盛的慈悲塗抹我的過犯!
Have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions.
求你將我的罪孽洗除淨盡,並潔除我的罪!
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin!
因為我知道我的過犯,我的罪常在我面前。
For I know my transgressions, and my sin is ever before me.
我向你犯罪,唯獨得罪了你,在你眼前行了這惡,以致你責備我的時候顯為公義,判斷我的時候顯為清正。
Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight, so that you may be justified in your words and blameless in your judgment.
我是在罪孽裡生的,在我母親懷胎的時候就有了罪。
Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.
你所喜愛的是內裡誠實,你在我隱密處必使我得智慧。
Behold, you delight in truth in the inward being,
and you teach me wisdom in the secret heart.
求你用牛膝草潔淨我,我就乾淨;求你洗滌我,我就比雪更白。
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
求你使我得聽歡喜快樂的聲音,使你所壓傷的骨頭可以踴躍。
Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones that you have broken rejoice.
求你掩面不看我的罪,塗抹我一切的罪孽。
Hide your face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities.
神啊,求你為我造清潔的心,使我裡面重新有正直的靈。
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.
不要丟棄我,使我離開你的面,不要從我收回你的聖靈。
Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
求你使我仍得救恩之樂,賜我樂意的靈扶持我。
Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.
我就把你的道指教有過犯的人,罪人必歸順你。
Then I will teach transgressors your ways, and sinners will return to you.
神啊,你是拯救我的神,求你救我脫離流人血的罪,我的舌頭就高聲歌唱你的公義。
Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, O God of my salvation, and my tongue will sing aloud of your righteousness.
主啊,求你使我嘴唇張開,我的口便傳揚讚美你的話。
O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare your praise.
你本不喜愛祭物,若喜愛,我就獻上,燔祭你也不喜悅。
For you will not delight in sacrifice, or I would give it; you will not be pleased with a burnt offering.
神所要的祭就是憂傷的靈,神啊,憂傷痛悔的心,你必不輕看。
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.
求你隨你的美意善待錫安,建造耶路撒冷的城牆。
Do good to Zion in your good pleasure; build up the walls of Jerusalem;
那時,你必喜愛公義的祭和燔祭,並全牲的燔祭。那時,人必將公牛獻在你壇上。
then will you delight in right sacrifices, in burnt offerings and whole burnt offerings; then bulls will be offered on your altar.
There must be more than this, O breath of God, come breath within
我心切切渴望 神的靈 求充滿我們
Bm7 A/C# D G Bm A/C# G
There must be more than this, Spirit of God, we wait for You
我心切切渴望 神的靈啊 我等候祢
Em7 D/F# A/C#
Fill us anew we pray (2x)
懇求祢在充滿
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Melody Hwang 黃友聞
Support: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Melod...
♥ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/MelodyHwang...
♥ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MelodyHwangM...
MELODY'S OFFICIAL ALBUM RELEASES 專輯
"Unrequited Love Songs":http://hyperurl.co/unrequitedlovesongs
"Suddenly":http://hyperurl.co/suddenlyenglish
“剎那間”:http://hyperurl.co/suddenlychinese